Dasani® Purified Water
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Love some Dasani water! We drink almost ONLY water in our household and cannot drink our tap water, so this is a lifesaver.
It is just normal water but i do prefer smart water or fiji water. My school sells this water so i have it quiet regularly.
This is my absolute favorite bottled water. I will not buy another brand. I love the taste of the minerals and cleanliness
Smooth water...I personally am not picky about water therefore I don't mind paying a little less for not well known brands.
I get brand of water every time I go grocery shopping. This is definitely in my top choices of my favorite brands of water.
For some reason, this is the best tasting water ever. I always love getting this because it has such a distinct taste to it
This really is the cleanest tasting bottled water I've found! It's pure and refreshing, without any sort of an aftertaste!
This is the only bottled water I buy. My son is a huge water drinker and this is his favorite. Great taste and inexpensive.
Love the desgin. Water taste better... Don't ask me why but it does. My girls always ask for the water in the blue bottle.
I love the crisp tasting taste of this water. It is a little more expensive but totally worth it on those hot summer days!
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos