BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
I have always really liked Dasani's purified water. I am not extremely picky when it comes to bottled water, but I always seem to like this one. It is a bit pricier than generic brands, but it might be worth it to some people to pay a little extra.
Morgan B.
McDonough, GA
Not much to it, but these are great and convenient! Not much to it, but these are great and convenient! Not much to it, but these are great and convenient! Not much to it, but these are great and convenient! Not much to it, but these are great and convenient!
Nicole C.
You know how people always say that water does not have a taste? Well they are wrong. Dasani water actually has a taste it taste sweet and actually makes me LOVE WATER. I think it is the minerals inside but totally recommended and water is good for you so why not have to good benefits and taste.
Sarah R.
Fullerton, CA
This has to be my most favorite waters its so refreshing and clean. It really taste like purified water and the packaging is nice. This water is my go to for everything its very yummy taste wise. the water taste clean and not like a bunch of rocks .
Katie S.
There is nothing better than Dasani! Coco Cola has perfected soda and water, watch out because they rock.
It is more expensive than most other brands in the stores, but totally worth it. They water doesn't taste like chemicals and goes down so smooth.
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
I have purchased many bottled water brands but one thing I really like about Dasani is their bottles. They are typically much more durable and I like this because I like to keep a water bottle on my desk at work that I can refill and these last and of course the water tastes great and refreshing!
Nitasha C.
MOUNT MORRIS, NY
Definitely my top three waters. Great taste and price compared to other bottled water. I purchase this water frequently on occasion it seems to have a tiny taste though if it gets to warm. Always drink cold. Definitely will purchase Dasani bottled water again and recommend others do the same.
Liz R.
Stockbridge, GA
Have to admit I feel kind of weird reviewing bottled water, but I can't deny that this is my favorite. I often feel like other bottled waters have an aftertaste. Not Dasani. I also love that the bottles don't crunch up or fall over like other brands.
Jennifer K.
Wilsonville , OR
Dasani has to be my favorite bottled water. There is no funny after taste and it tastes clean and fresh. I don't usually buy bottled water but when the tap water doesn't taste good, danasi is my go to. Plus the design of the bottle is easy to spot.
Kierra W.
Tulia, TX
Absolutely love these❤ the fact that they are a smaller bottle makes them super simple to fit on my bag; better yet anywhere! I have a little one on the way with 2 nephews and a niece who play sports. So anywhere I can fit a little more space the better! Not to mention the taste! Its so pure.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?