Dasani® Purified Water
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I don't care for Dasani water. To me, Dasani tastes very "processed" and salty. There are definitely better waters out there.
love this water the taste is so clean and fresh at every drink you take you will not regret if you do not like flavored water
This water tastes good and is usually a good price compared to competition but the packaging isn't as premium as other brands
This is my favorite brand of bottled water. I don't really have a good reason, but I just feel that is tastes the most fresh.
These are the perfect water bottles to put in your kids lunch since they are small or big but they save space for your lunch
One of my favorite bottled waters. I like the packaging. It has a crisp and refreshing flavor and never tastes like plastic.
Delicious! Favorite brand of bottled water. Love that bottles are made of plant material and can be recycled. Taste is great.
Bottled water seems to be the way to go, it makes things easier and traveling much simpler. The taste of this water is good.
My favorite bottled water. So clean tasting- not "foggy" or "fuzzy". Great cold or room temperature. This is my go-to brand.
One of my favorite waters. Tastes natural, almost leafy lol. I've drank this for years and will continue to when convenient !
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos