BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
This is my all time favorite water! I don't like water that has slight flavors there are a few brands that are sweet to me and I hate it. This one has no funny flavors it's just a bottle of goodness! I have to have my bottled water and this is my go to!
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I get Dasani water when I'm out and about, especially when our options are Dasani or Arrowhead. I won't TOUCH Arrowhead, it tastes like tap water! Dasani water at the very least tastes better than water I get out of the tap, which I can't say for Arrowhead.
Kayleen G.
I don't know if it is the same way for everybody but i feel like different waters have different tastes and well dasani for me since i was in elementary school was always i guess sweeter? more purified? more refreshing? still can't put my finger on it to this day but dasani is always my first pick(:
Anamaria L.
Washington, DC
I love the size of this bottle because it will perfectly fit in almost every backpack or bag. It helps me to drink small sips when I'm walking or doing a exercise routine, this is basic to keep you hydrated long enough without any abdominal pain -that usually happens if you drink water like crazy while exercising.
Silver J.
Louisville, KY
Some people don't think that water has a taste but it really does. I lived in Lousiville Kentucky which has one of the best purified water facilities in the US and now that I have moved away I can't stand the taste of other places tap water so I buy this product and it taste just as good as home!!!
Brittany L.
Cameron, OK
LOVE my dasani water! And when they put it in this little bottle I just had to get it. It's perfect for on the go or for lunches. Glad they made these! I'll definitely be purchasing this again. No more half drank bottles of water sitting around in my car!
Kara P.
Jackson, MS
Dasani is one of my favorite brands of water. I am very choosy when it comes to water because all water does not taste the same. Dasani doesn't have an aftertaste and it actually taste like pure water. It is a little pricier than other waters though.
Sarah R.
Fullerton, CA
This has to be my most favorite waters its so refreshing and clean. It really taste like purified water and the packaging is nice. This water is my go to for everything its very yummy taste wise. the water taste clean and not like a bunch of rocks .
Eugénie A.
Really like Dasani water, it tastes clean and crisp, but the only problem I have is I find Dasani water tastes slightly sweet... Not sure if it's cause the product is manufactured by Coca-Cola, but I'm not a big fan of sweet water when I want to feel hydrated. Reason for 4 stars instead of 5.
Caitlin G.
The water is fresh and clean. It is a great product and well trusted to keep you hydrated. The pricing for this water is decent and it is something that you will purchase again and again. One of the brands that you will repeat buying in the future.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?