Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,255 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
One of my favorite waters. Tastes natural, almost leafy lol. I've drank this for years and will continue to when convenient !
I love dasani water, it always leaves you satisfied, never go dehydrated with dasani brand. I highly recommend using dasani ☺
One of the best tasting bottled waters. Easy to find. I do with they were more ecologically and ethically responsible though.
I hate this bottleday water it just has a funny taste to me and maybe it's just me but I have never been a fan of this water
I love the flavor of Dasani it's my favorite if I could afford to buy it weekly I would l... Dasani definitely is my favorite
I love dasani it has a great, clean, crisp taste. You can't go wrong with plain water, I prefer it to all the flavored kinds!
I just drink regular water. no flavored or anything. and it's weird but i can distinguish the taste between different brand.
I would normally not drink a different brand of water besides Fiji but this is also a great brand it is awesome when its cold
What can you say about water? It's refreshing. It is the cheapest bottled drink in the vending machine at work. It's healthy.
Crisp taste and refreshing. Does not have a plasicy taste at all but tastes like regular water. This is a necessity for life.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos