BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Mona G.
Lebanon, MO
These are super for little ones. They are perfect for packing in lunch boxes and throwing in diaper bags. I love how they are convenient for my grandchildren and are just the right amount so that they are not wasted. I would definitely recommend this to all mom's and dad's to use for their children.
Anamaria L.
Washington, DC
I love the size of this bottle because it will perfectly fit in almost every backpack or bag. It helps me to drink small sips when I'm walking or doing a exercise routine, this is basic to keep you hydrated long enough without any abdominal pain -that usually happens if you drink water like crazy while exercising.
Kayleen G.
I don't know if it is the same way for everybody but i feel like different waters have different tastes and well dasani for me since i was in elementary school was always i guess sweeter? more purified? more refreshing? still can't put my finger on it to this day but dasani is always my first pick(:
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I get Dasani water when I'm out and about, especially when our options are Dasani or Arrowhead. I won't TOUCH Arrowhead, it tastes like tap water! Dasani water at the very least tastes better than water I get out of the tap, which I can't say for Arrowhead.
Audrey L.
Westfield, NJ
I always find that Dasani is overpriced but it has a very cold, clean and refreshing taste that i love so I am a sucker and always pay more for Dasani. If I want to pay less I usually go with Poland Spring but Dasani is a great brand and I will buy again.
Danielle S.
I love taking this stuff to the beach. For some reason I've always bought this brand of water. It's tasted the same for years and it's worth it. It's a little more than store brands but I always reach for it before anything else. Always worth the price.
Nichele M.
Detroit, MI
Well water is water to me. However, I do notice a slight difference when it comes to Dasani versus other water products I've tried. Dasani's water has a thicker consistency. I am not sure how to explain it but it seems purer, if that makes sense...lol.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
This is honestly my favorite bottled water to drink. It has a great taste and doesn't taste too much like mineral water like some others too. It's quite affordable actually. And there not much that need to be improved. It's quite perfect just the way it is.
Martha M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I real like dasani! I leave my water bottles in the freezer and the next day I have ice cold water. I always carry three bottles of frozen dasani water because I can only drink water cold. I buy dasani in large quantities when on sale. Yes, I repurchase.
Diana W.
Great bottled water if you like extra taste. What is also nice about Dasani water is that it has added magnesium. When working at an OBGYN office, it was largely recommended that pregnant patients with Braxton Hicks contractions drank it - since magnesium helps to elimate the unnecessary contractions.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?