BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Tabitha R.
I love Dasani purified water. The taste is very pure and refreshing. I tend to always have in hand some of the 16 ounce sizes. I also love the fact that it is based from The Coca Cola Company. If your looking for a good cheap water for on the go I highly recommend this.
Brooke B.
I love Dasani's purified water ! It has a unique taste too it. The bottles are made out of heavier plastic than most so it's perfect for all day without the bottles crumbling. It has a quite refreshing taste too it, I recommend to others that love water.
Lex P.
Philadelphia, PA
Magical! This water tastes astonishing. It has very nice packaging and the quality and crispness is good. It’s a little expensive but I’m not too angry at the pricing.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I'm usually picky about my waters. Because you actually can taste the difference in the waters by the different brands. Dasani is one of my favorite water bottles to drink..when I do drink them. When you buy the big packs. They are a little bit more.
Msbaez25 B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this bottled water.  It is actually the wettest water I have ever had.  You know how some water is actually dry, well this is wet.  Yes, it is unbelievable.  There are no chunks in it at all.  I recommend this water.
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
This is my favorite bottled water. It has a crisp clean taste. I buy this by the case. we always have some in our house. It's inexpensive usually about $5 a case at Walmart. I have been  buying this for a few years now and will continue.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I hate this water. The taste is nasty. It’s almost salty. There is way too much minerals in this water. It’s actually more expensive than most grocery store waters m, which is weird to me. Would not recommend. #desani #water #yuck
Chris C.
This is hands down the best bottle of water you can buy. the others out there do mot even come close to the great taste and flavor. I also like that the bottles are made of 30% plants and recycled materials.
Camille B.
Phoenix
I love Dasani water. It’s great taste so pure and refreshing. Everyone says that water all taste the same but I highly disagree I feel like Dasani is the best water .
Erin C.
I really don't understand it because so many people love Dasani but I just cannot stand the taste. To me it tastes like water that's been left in the water bottle too long and really needs to be thrown out. Just no.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?