Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Great taste with reputable quality, and it has good packaging. The price is slightly inflated but it's worth it for the quality.
Very clean tasting water. This water leaves you feeling refreshed. This is the water my sons school carries for sporting events.
This water is so clean i love the taste, not like the arrowhead spring water, that water taste so nasty. But Dasani is so good !
It's very but very important to drink water. Specially if it's hot outside we are supposed to drink 8 glasses of water everyday.
BEST TASTING WATER IN THE WORLD. KEEP IT ORIGINAL! ITS SO MUCH MORE HEALTHY AND HONESTLY I PREFER IT OVER POP! yes, I WENT THERE
Taste great, I do wonder about the salt that it says is included in it, it is one of the reasons I do not buy Dasani more often.
I like drinking this water because it doesn't have a metallic taste to the water however this is not my favorite water to drink.
To me water if water so I don't know why you would spend money when you have it at your house. But if my parents buy it I love it
This is for sure my favorite brand of water. I would pick this over Fiji. It has a better refreshing taster than other waters do.
The product has a good taste to it. It is typically inexpensive compared to some of the other brands (i.e. SmartWater and Fiji).
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos