Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,263 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
It's water, it does not leave the funky after taste that some give me. However, compared to some waters they use a lot more plastic
This water is the best! Love how fresh and sweet it taste! Never seems to fill me, you can taste the the purification ! LOVE DASANI
I try not to buy bottled water. I usually use my filter and reusable bottles at home, but when I do dasani is my go to. Refreshing
Great water. Doesn't have a taste at all. Just fresh and clean. Some waters have an aftertaste or taste like the plastic bottle.
Dasani is always my number one choice if I get to pick the water brand. The water always tastes so pure and I'm always satisfied.
My go to bottled water. My favorite because it leaves no after taste, I even will add a koolaid pack or something when on the go.
This is the BEST bottled water on the market today! I drink it all day every day. It helps me get all my daily intake of water in
Taste great, I do wonder about the salt that it says is included in it, it is one of the reasons I do not buy Dasani more often.
Yet another weirdly bitter tasting water brand. Now its not as bad as deerpark but still i wouldn't choose this over other brands.
To me dasani water has a weird after taste that I just do not like at all. I rarely drink this water unless it is my only option.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos