Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Out of all bottled water that is out there on the market, this and Aquafina are probably the only ones I'd buy. 5 outta 5 stars (-:
Tap water in bottled form. Nothing amazing besides how the company was able to actually get people to buy their bottled tap water.
Perfect size, fresh crisp taste. I like to drink Dasani water. I buy this when they don't have ozarka because it's more expensive.
I love the taste of Dasani, it has to be my favorite water, all water is not the same, this has a different taste to it that I love
Water is the most essential in our lives and any water is good for you. I usually drink this water it is inexpensive and portable.
I always enjoy Dasani water. Fresh and tastes clean and crisp. If it's on sale I'll always choose Dasani over other bottled water.
This is my favorite water brand, somehow tastes more crisp than then rest with no weird after taste, like Pure Life seems to have.
Dasani is usually the brand I always grab when on the go and needing a bottle of water. Their water might actually be my favorite!
Water is water! Dasani has never failed me. They compete with prices compared to other waters and tastes like water so that's good.
It definitely has a unique taste then other bottled water. Don't not taste like traditional bottledo water. Not my favorite brand.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos