Dasani® Purified Water
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
This is not my favorite bottled water, but will do in a pinch. It is a great alternative to soft drinks at a fast food restaurant.
Don't have much to say about this water. Coke owns the water. I like Coke. This doesn't taste like much. Mostly tastes like water.
Its hard to review a water. Most purified water are the same thing but it has not disappointed me at all so I know its great water!
Always feel refreshed after drinking. Love this product. Although rather expensive I try to purchase this brand on a regular basis
Every time I try Dasani I find myself disappointed. I realize that it is only water, but there is always an unpleasant aftertaste.
I enjoy these Dasani purified water because they are good for out door activities just grab one and go especially with young kiddos
On the rare occasion I need to purchase bottled water from a gas station, I purchase Dasani because I know the quality they create
My little ones love drinking these. Especially the smaller bottles. They are also great for projects for little ones are drinking.
Good water. It doesn't have that bad plastic taste like some other water bottles get. So it taste good when working in the field ;)
Dasani water is always refreshing and tastes the best to me--I know it's weird because it's just water, but it always tastes clean.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos