BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Angela W.
Jackson, TN
I like Dasani bottled water better than the others simply because of the bottle. Some of them are to thin plastic and crinkle in your hand, or the top doesn't feel like its on. I'm not sure there is a huge difference in the taste of the different bottled waters, but Dasani gets my money for their packaging.
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Itty bitty bottle, usually I drink like 4 times this amount per sitting, but it's good for quick and in the go situations. Out of all of the bottled water brands, Disani is the one I prefer best- it just tastes a little bit better. Not all water tastes the same!
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Dasani is probably my least favorite bottled water. It has great packaging, but for some reason I just don't enjoy the flavor. I feel like other brands have a better flavor and are less expensive. Honestly, I will only purchase this water by the bottle if it is the only brand available and I am very thirsty.
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
When it comes to water bottles I'm definitely not easy to please. I was suchhh a snob about it for a while I'd only buy Fiji water.... It was bad 🙈
But lately I've been kind of forced into drinking Dasani and it's actually growing on me! It's a nice water for a low price, and it doesn't taste plasticky at all!
Kaitlyn M.
Saint Charles, MO
Dasani water tastes great. It is one of my favorite waters to buy. I feel like I get a great deal when I buy it. So many other water brands are way over priced, but Dasani is reasonably priced. Dasani also has a great taste. There is no funk it's pure and clean
Ashley F.
Mt Washington, KY
Love Dasani! It is my go to choice of bottled water! I am a nursing momma and drink 8 or more bottles a day and Dasani is a brand I can trust! We buy some many 24 packs a month! I just love when they go on sale! They are a little more pricey that store brand but I will totally pay more for a brand I can trust!
Rachel J.
This is a great brand of bottled water! It has a mineral flavor to it, rather than just plain water. This is definitely one of my go-to water brands that I use! If you like the taste of fresh, with-a-hint-of-mineral taste to water, then Dasani would be a great option.
Sharon F.
Stamford, CT
I love these perfectly sized bottles, I can even toss one into my purse for shopping/walking time. The plastic is decently sturdy, Unlike many 1/2ltr single use bottles. More than a few have survived tumbling off a counter or even down stairs!
Julie J.
Covington, GA
I love this brand of water!! My only qualm with it is the amount of Sodium in it! If you start drinking it, it will make you thirstier, resulting in your drinking more! I do prefer this brand over others because the taste is amazing! I would recommend this brand!
Hannah L.
Aurora, OR
I like this water. I like the packaging and everything. but I do feel that the prices do keep going up, and getting outrageous for just a bottle of water. keeping that in mind I do always go back to it and buy it again and again. I do also recommend it to others.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?