Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,255 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Cold. clean and refreshing. Great for on the go. Love that it is available many stores, vending machines, convenience stores, etc.
Tastes like any other water. Does what water does. Hydrates you and Dasani has different sized bottles that they sell so it's nice.
The only bottled water I like. There's just something about it that makes it so much better than the rest. I don't know what it is.
Tastes great, but plastic is terrible for the environment. I wish canned or boxed water was the go to material instead of plastic.
Dasani is my go to bottled water. It tastes pure and smooth and is very refreshing. Other bottled waters seem to taste milky to me.
Dasani is a great bottled water brand, it's clean without any weird taste & available in a variety of sizes to make traveling easy.
Probably one of my favorite bottled waters out there. Always a crisp refreshing taste, there's no aftertaste like some waters have
These little bottles of water are perfect for on the go. I always keep some in my car for emergency situations. They fit perfectly.
Always tastes crisp and satisfying. I mean water is water but some brands just leave a weird after taste. Not with this one though
This not my first choice for a bottled water. I feel like it has a weird flavor and a dry quality to it (if that is even possible).
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos