Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
The people at Dasani, obviously put a lot of effort into their product. They are one of the few companies I buy bottled water from.
Good water. Tastes clean not like tap water. I always end up buying this brand every time I go to the zoo. It's my favorite brand.
Bottled water is a staple in my daily routine. I drink a ton of water everyday and I always reach for Dasani when I'm at the store!
I buy cases of dasani water, i work cleaning houses, so its nice just to be able to grab a couple out of the fridge on my way out.
Not my favorite water, but I will purchase if on sale. I prefer some of the other brands, just for the taste but we do drink this.
These little bottles of water are perfect for on the go. I always keep some in my car for emergency situations. They fit perfectly.
Daaaang is my favorite because it tastes like actual purified water. Doesn't taste like another that tastes like it's from the sink
It's water so I don't really know how to write a review. The product does not disappoint, but they could package with less plastic.
Some people say "all water tastes the same" but I am not one of those people. This water tastes a little 'bitter'. I don't like it.
Great purified water option. No weird after taste and isn't terribly expensive. Easily accessible where I live, since Coke Is King.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos