Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Tap water in bottled form. Nothing amazing besides how the company was able to actually get people to buy their bottled tap water.
I have four cases sitting in my kitchen right now. We have well water and use Dasani for drinking and cooking. Including the pets.
It definitely has a unique taste then other bottled water. Don't not taste like traditional bottledo water. Not my favorite brand.
Love, ,ove, love this water. The taste is fantastic. Very clean and refreshing. Buy it by the case. There is no other water for me.
Dasani has a strange taste to it, almost like there's sugar added. I avoid Dasani water at all costs because it makes me nauseous.
I enjoy these Dasani purified water because they are good for out door activities just grab one and go especially with young kiddos
Very crisp water. Refreshing and pleasant especially cold with ice. The perfect summer water and even good for the winter workouts
My little ones love drinking these. Especially the smaller bottles. They are also great for projects for little ones are drinking.
Dasani is usually the brand I always grab when on the go and needing a bottle of water. Their water might actually be my favorite!
Not my favorite water, but I will purchase if on sale. I prefer some of the other brands, just for the taste but we do drink this.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos