BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Amber J.
Keithville, LA
I'm really picky about water but this and one other brand are my favorites! Plus the bottles are study and I reuse them for stuff :)
Christina M.
Greenacres , FL
I love Dasani pried water. Nothing is better than a cold bottle of water on a hot day! Definitely a must have in sunny south Florida
Holly C.
Fort Smith, AR
LOVE Dasani water. Always my first choice when getting bottled water! I have never tried the flavored water only the purified water!
michelle h.
Aurora, CO
Im currently drinking this water . it doesn't taste that good and even if my house has air conditioning the bottle would still be warm
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
One of my favorite brands of bottled water it has a great taste and doesn't have that weird mineral texture some bottled waters have.
Bahare K.
Las vegas , NV
When I go to get water, this is always the first one I grab. It some reason tastes better than all the other water bottles out there
Brianna A.
Monroe, GA
Dasani has always been good to me.the water tastes so refreshing and The bottles are recyclable which makes dasani even more awesome.
Elaine B.
I am not a big water bottle kind of girl, but this is an acceptation! Taste pure, not that weird plastic after taste that other have.
Stephanie G.
It sounds weird but I really don't like this water. It always tastes off to me and feels kind of thick in a way that water shouldn't.
Roseddy P.
I really like it . It taste good and I know its just water but sometimes other water brands have a bad flavor , like it doesn't clean.
Joanna L.
Whats so good about this water?
Sarah M.
Did you know that this water has been linked to causing cancers? There are also added chemicals, so check to make sure you are't allergic!
Grace C.
Orlando, FL
Is purified water better than spring water?
;;;, ..
Are these bottles strong or easily crushed ?
LaTryce P.
Is it just me or does this water have an aftertaste and I have never seen a bottle of water go rancid.