BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jamie V.
Pompano Beach, FL
I'm one of those people who tries to drink at least 3 liters of water a day and when you're drinking that much water you want to buy a brand that is affordable yet doesn't give you that nasty bottle taste. Dasani is one of my go to water companies. Some people don't like their water but I have never had an issue.
Jessica M.
Pomona, CA
Hands down my favorite bottled water brand it's amazing great price smooth refreshing taste doesn't taste to natural or overly processed like some waters do its that perfect balance and the price point is perfect for me a person who buys 3 cases a week for 2 people
Bailey A.
Lexington, KY
These are my favorite bottled waters. I always get two for road trips to stay hydrated. I love the new plant bottle and the signature Dasani taste! It's super affordable and easy. I would recommend these water bottles to anyone looking for a crisp water experience.
Jessica M.
Whiteville , NC
On our honeymoon we went on a cruise and were able to carry 1 pack of drinks a piece. Idk if you've ever taken a cruise before, but the water on the ship is NASTY! So thankful my husband chose to being these for a quick, cool drink while out by the pool and chilling in our room!
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma city, OK
If I can't find Ozarka Water Made in Oklahoma water I buy Dasani water! It tastes good! People say water is water but I can tell the difference! The price per bottle isn't bad but cases are a little more expensive than others. I don't buy the cases but buy the individual bottles.
Angelica E.
Most of all I like Dasani because of it's convenient sizes. I can just pop one in my bag and it will keep me hydrated throughout the day. The water quality is good I love the taste. The design is modern and cute. Also durable not like other limpy plastic water bottles.
Araceli T.
Tucson, AZ
This water tastes great. The bottle is very convenient to carry along wherever you go. You can stick it in a purse and carry it easily. The water does not taste like chemicals. I have bought this water many times and I will probably keep purchasing it in the future.
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
Dasani is a great water. It doesn't have a spring-y taste like most waters do, you can actually tell it's been purified. I think that the packaging is nice, the size is good, and the price is fine for the amount and quality of water that you get. I will buy this water often, but it isn't the one I go immediately to.
Lindsay G.
Spring Hill, FL
I love Dasani water. Some people think that all water taste the same but they don't. I recommend that they taste this water. It taste so good. So clean. It is very refreshing. I take my bottle of Dasani everywhere and it is the water I trust to give to my children.
destiney l.
Fishers, IN
My high school sold only Dasani, so for four years (almost everyday) I drank this water. Before I could never tell the difference between tap of distilled, but after high school I began to notice. Dasani genuinely tastes pure and clean. It's so fresh and hydrating!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?