Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I love Dasani water! It has a cool, crisp taste that is refreshing and pure. Unlike some purified water, Dasani tastes clean and fresh.
I purchase many brands of waters. Is jt weid that every brands water tastes djfferent from each other? I like this one. One of my faves
hate the taste of this water! the minerals in it make it taste so bad! would not recommend, go for arrowhead or crystal geyser instead.
The refreshing taste is what draws me to this product.. The packaging and ease of on the go is best!! The price has me sold every time
My dad and I love these small bottles, they are so convenient and he loves taking them to work. We also love taking them to family bbqs
Dasani water is really good! When I'm away from my home filtration system this is the kind I buy. Doesn't have that dirty, dusty taste.
Great Crisp flavor. Very convenient packaging and eco-friendly. I love that they think about the environment when creating their bottle
This is my favorite water! The clean taste is different from all the others. It has a refreshing taste and even tastes great when warm.
Dasani is by far my favorite brand of bottled water. Like all bottled water, it has a flavor to it, but of all brands it's my favorite!
I drink a gallon of water a day, so I fill one of these bad boys up eight times, and recycle it after the day is done! Great price too!
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos