Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Dasani is always my first pick for bottled water. It always tastes clean and fresh, not stale like other kinds. My kids prefer it too.
I like water. It tastes healthy me. I would drink the water it seems purified. I take one with me to school everyday . Very sufficient
Dasani water is always in the refrigerator in our house. convenient small bottles to take on the go and add to my daughters lunch box.
Clean and clear taste, attractive packaging, affordable, convenient, but regularly, that's really all I can say about a bottle of water
Water is water. Although I find that Dasani does have a slight aftertaste, which I am assuming is due to the fact that it is purified.
While I don't usually buy bottled water, we were on a road trip and picked up a few bottles of Dasani. Good taste, and very refreshing.
I say its the best water there is, is a bit pricey compared to other waters. Although others might say other wise. Water is water lol.
Great flavor great value amazing taste I highly recommend it to my family and friends it's always what I drink if I don't have a Coke.
The taste of Dasani is clean, and it just taste right. I have stopped drinking sink water and I purchase Dasani's instead and love it.
I know it's just water but it has a certain taste to it that I really enjoy. Dasani is the one I always grab if getting bottled water.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos