Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,255 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Yummy and satisfying! This water quenches your thirst and keeps you hydrated. It comes in handy bottles, so you can take it anywhere ;)
My favorite water of all time!! When people say water tastes like nothing, its litterally Dasani that they're talking about! Its crisp!
I love the Dasani brand. It is one of my favorite bottled waters. I also like the packaging. It's simple, yet bold enough to stand out.
I say its the best water there is, is a bit pricey compared to other waters. Although others might say other wise. Water is water lol.
I know it's just water but it has a certain taste to it that I really enjoy. Dasani is the one I always grab if getting bottled water.
Love the size of the bottle as well as the packaging. It is a perfect size to carry in a bag or in hand. Very refreshing and hydrating.
Great flavor great value amazing taste I highly recommend it to my family and friends it's always what I drink if I don't have a Coke.
Well what can I say. The water doesn't have a bad taste and its always refreshing. Dasani is one of my go to brands for bottled water.
I like water. It tastes healthy me. I would drink the water it seems purified. I take one with me to school everyday . Very sufficient
This water always tastes so fresh and crisp every time you open a bottle. It's what we have in our machine at work so I drink it a lot.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos