BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Hannah D.
Richmond, VT
Great tasting water. Refreshing with a nice fresh feel. We like the small bottles for on the go and lunchboxes for work and school or field trips. Obviously it is a plastic water bottle and it is always better to have a reusable one. But if you are looking for something grab and go, quick and simple this is a good product.
Ivett C.
N Hollywood, CA
This water has an amazing taste . Is very refreshing and I am a frequent buyer. It has an amazing flavor, very sweet flavor. The price is affordable and in smart n final is cheaper. I am totally buying it again.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
Keep it simple. Keep it refreshing. Leave it to a brand you know and a brand you trust. It's water. It's not like it's got a bangarang taste, but it quenches my thirst, I'll tell you that much. Is it expensive? Yeah, if you compare it to a water fountain, but dang, just grab it for the dollar and change you've got on the floor of your car and stop complaining about how thirsty you are.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
I have two boys - who are very outdoors types. Having water handy is a necessity. We like Dasani because it doesn't have any of the weird aftertaste that some brands have. It's easily transportable, and the bottles aren't hard to keep a hand on like some bottles have become. Overall, we love Dasani, and it's one of our go to water choices.
morgan p.
Philadelphia, PA
I mean. it's certainly water. It's hard for me to tell a difference between the brands like Dasani and Deer Park and so on, but I can certainly tell a difference between the more expensive ones (or at least I think I can). For example, Fiji to me tastes different from Deer Park. However, Dasani tastes very similar to me to the expensive waters and it's much cheaper. This is one of my favorite waters to buy! I would recommend it to everyone.
Brandy W.
I adore dasani! Their water has a unique delicious taste but its sad that its so expensive so I usually tend to buy nestle more often than Dasani just for that simple reason. Cost efficiency is the only complaint I have over all. Love the design and shape of bottle too.
Brooke B.
Wichita, KS
I drink this water everyday at school. They provide this water in our cafeteria and I love it. The taste is great and I don't see any room for improvement. The packaging is nice and it completely met my expectations. I would recommend this water to anyone who was thirsty.
Dasani is an affordable, great tasting brand of bottled water. The added minerals make it healthier for you but don't raise the price to a ridiculous amount. I don't drink it that often, because I see all bottled waters as wastes of money (just drink tap water!) but if you must buy bottled water, Dasani is a great choice.
Miranda T.
Reeseville, WI
My absolute favorite water! I hate to admit it, but I'm a bit of a water snob and will turn my nose up at waters that taste over processed (minerals added, softened) or have that wonderful plastic taste. Ew. Dasani doesn't have any of these and I will reach for this brand again and again for a crisp and refreshing drink!
Candous D.
Salem, MO
We always use these when we are camping. We also get these from the soda machines or from the gas stations. The bottle fits nicely in the cup holder of the vehicle and nicely in the coolers when we are on the river. This water is one of the 2 that I have had that DOES NOT taste like soap to me. That is why we get it.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?