Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Dasani water doesn't even tastes like water. It taste better when it's iced cold. It's good to buy in a pack instead to buy individually.
My second choice for water when I forget to bring my own water bottle. It has great taste, with very little after taste or mineral taste.
I love these tiny water bottles! They're great for kids and great for keeping them in your bag so you won't have to carry a huge bottle.
This is the second brand ny family always gets when it comes to water bottles. We don't like drinking from the tap. I have no complaints.
You can't go wrong with the fresh taste of Dasani water. It doesn't have an after taste like some other water brands do (i.e. Arrowhead).
When I'm traveling, this is my favorite bottled water. I know it's silly, but the design of the bottle plays a big part in my favoritism.
These Dasani water bottles are the perfect size for kids and for adults. I am tired of water bottles going to waste and these are great.
I have to say, I really don't like water... Except Dasani! This is literally the freshest, cleanest, most crisp tasting water out there.
Dasoni has always been my go to for water, it just taste clean and clear and it doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth after drinking it.
Has an oily appearance, texture, and tastes like plastic. VERY unpleasant noone in my home will drink it we switched to nestle pure life.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos