BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH
Dasani is one of my favorite waters next to VOSS but its a lot cheaper than voss so whenever I'm out this water is my best friend. some people say they cant tell the difference between waters but i am a picky person and i really like this water if you're looking for something cheaper than 8 dollars a bottle i recommend dasani.
Katie F.
I'm drinking a bottle of Dasani water right now! It's one of my go-to bottled water choices. The water is good (I mean, it's water...), but my favorite part is the packaging. It's a good size and shape, and I appreciate that it's made with plants and is completely recyclable.
L W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Regardless of what people say, if you drink a lot of water you can 100% taste the difference in all bottled water. And as someone who drinks a lot of water, Dasani is my go to water. It's light, refreshing and it doesn't leave a weird after taste that some bottled waters do.
Joyce T.
Dasani is one of my favorite waters to get just because it taste refreshing and it's not overpriced. It has a crisp clean refreshing taste unlike arrowhead. Also the bottle is like a sturdy plastic which makes it more convenient when you're on the go and throwing the bottle in your bag. Rather than the thin plastic although I'm sure these are made to make the environment. better.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
Dasani has always been my favorite brand of water because the taste is much cleaner and more mineral than other brands. It is easy to find on sale and the price not on sale is typically super fair. I find that the smaller ones are perfect to take to school or for sports games.
Jennifer C.
Enfield, Ct
Dasani bottled water has a nice clean refreshing taste. I've never had any problems when purchasing from the brand before. I've always tried their sparkling waters which are very good if you are looking for a little bit of flavor. I would definitely purchase the product again.
Brandy W.
I adore dasani! Their water has a unique delicious taste but its sad that its so expensive so I usually tend to buy nestle more often than Dasani just for that simple reason. Cost efficiency is the only complaint I have over all. Love the design and shape of bottle too.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
Keep it simple. Keep it refreshing. Leave it to a brand you know and a brand you trust. It's water. It's not like it's got a bangarang taste, but it quenches my thirst, I'll tell you that much. Is it expensive? Yeah, if you compare it to a water fountain, but dang, just grab it for the dollar and change you've got on the floor of your car and stop complaining about how thirsty you are.
Miranda T.
Reeseville, WI
My absolute favorite water! I hate to admit it, but I'm a bit of a water snob and will turn my nose up at waters that taste over processed (minerals added, softened) or have that wonderful plastic taste. Ew. Dasani doesn't have any of these and I will reach for this brand again and again for a crisp and refreshing drink!
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
Dasani is an affordable, great tasting brand of bottled water. The added minerals make it healthier for you but don't raise the price to a ridiculous amount. I don't drink it that often, because I see all bottled waters as wastes of money (just drink tap water!) but if you must buy bottled water, Dasani is a great choice.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?