Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Not my favorite bottled water, honestly. Can taste a bit dirty to me and I don't really care for how thick the plastic is on the bottle.
What can I say - it tastes like water!!! Nice shaped bottle for easy drinking, and my kids even can use it because of the small opening.
This is a very good water but it sometimes tastes like the plastic bottle. it is also more expensive than other brands which I don't like
I'm super picky about my water and Dasani is my absolute favorite! I love the way their water taste especially with their Dasani drops :)
Bottled water tends to be overpriced and this is no exception. I much prefer tap water, and this has a higher taste of minerals than tap.
Best water ever! I live in Florida but hate the water of choice here which is Zephyr Hills. Dasani is much cleaner and fresh tasting imo!
This water taste great ,my favorite bottled water so far,other bottled water always taste like from the tap this ones refreshing nd crisp
One of my favorite brands of water. The look of the bottle is also very appealing to the eye. The water has a nice freshness to it also!
Love, love love the taste of this water! It has a natural taste and does not have a taste of chlorine like some bottled water brands do.
I wouldn't say that this is the best water I have tasted or the worst. I think it does have a crisp taste with no odd aftertaste either.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos