Dasani® Purified Water
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
When I'm traveling, this is my favorite bottled water. I know it's silly, but the design of the bottle plays a big part in my favoritism.
I mean... I feel like bottled water all tastes pretty similar... I don't really know what else to say about that... The label is pretty?
I have to say, I really don't like water... Except Dasani! This is literally the freshest, cleanest, most crisp tasting water out there.
Great taste in water. Some others taste as if they are half water and half chlorine. Unlike the rest, Dasani taste great and refreshing.
This is the second brand ny family always gets when it comes to water bottles. We don't like drinking from the tap. I have no complaints.
My favorite water! I purchase all the time and really would rather chose no other. This does not have any weird taste or harsh chemicals.
Dasoni has always been my go to for water, it just taste clean and clear and it doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth after drinking it.
Dasani is not my favorite brand of water, but will drink it in a pinch if it's the only brand available. To me, it is a "thicker" water.
What can I say - it tastes like water!!! Nice shaped bottle for easy drinking, and my kids even can use it because of the small opening.
This isn't my favorite water. It does the trick when I am thirsty but it isn't the best tasting purified water and isn't worth the cost.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos