Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Love, love love the taste of this water! It has a natural taste and does not have a taste of chlorine like some bottled water brands do.
It's water. It keeps me well hydrated. What else can I say? I love the packaging and the fact that I can just throw it in my bag and go!
I just love Dasani Water. It has a nice soothing taste. Really quenches thirst whether cold or room tempature. It really is quite tasty.
Crisp refreshing, always feel well hydrated after I drink this brand...makes me want to drink more water it's so crisp and clean tasting
Out of all the waters out there the flavor of this to me is the cleanest. It feels fresher than others that have a chlorine feel to them.
I always alternate between Dasani and Poland Spring whenever I buy water bottles in bulk. They both pretty much taste like regular water.
I love DASANI water. It has a cleaner more refreshing taste. Its great cold. Such a smooth taste. THE BEST BOTTLE WATER IN MY OPINION!!!
This is the only water i drink and the bottle is still duriable enough to twist the cap> the others are so cheap the whole bottle twist.
Has magnesium sulfate added too it, although it is likely in small quantities, this is not good for you and should not be added to water.
Dasani is my favorite bottled water taste. I know it has a higher sodium content but I don't think it's enough to make a difference to me
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos