Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
These bottles are so cute and adorable. Perfect for travel and perfect for kids. I throw these in my purse for a quick quench to my thirst!
Water tastes great! And packaging its great! The bottle does not crush easily and it has a cute design, by far my favorite brand of water.
Dasani is not my favorite brand of bottled water, but I will drink it on occasion when there is not any other bottled water to choose from.
Im beyond biased. I grew up on Dasani. To me any other bottled water/water in general isn't as good as it. Even if it gets warm it's great
Great water for the price. I live on this stuff at work at my desk to stay hydrated. I also like the fact that they use recylcled bottles.
Easily accessible, purified water. Not much else to say about it as I don't notice a big taste difference among waters but it's good water!
Love Dasani because unlike other water company, this does not have a strong mineral taste or tap water taste. keeps me hydrated on the go!
As refreshing as water can be, however, there are added minerals for taste which don't always complement whatever it is that you're eating.
Great taste and worth the purchase. I keep a case of this water at the office, in the car and at home. I always drink it with lemon slices.
Love these little bottles of water! They fit perfectly in the purse and an easy way to get your daily water intake. I also love this brand.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos