BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Sheena Danielle G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I'm an avid water drinker and I will only drink Dasani if I have to. I'm not a huge fan of the taste and prefer another brand over this.
While the company has done great with packaging ultimately drinking water comes down to taste for me to determine if I will purchase and/or support a brand and this is not at the top of my list.
Melissa O.
Best water out there! I even buy the gallon sized for making bottles for my baby boy. I love that it also comes in small sizes for my toddler daughter! Perfect for any occasion! Love taking the small size to the beach too since water gets warmed so quickly out of the cooler, you can drink one in minutes and it will all be cold!
Claudia G.
Ogden, UT
This is one of the best waters I've had. The taste is so crisp and clean!
The price is not too bad either! It's very affordable whether you buy 1 bottle or a whole case!
The comparison to other brands is very good. You may get a cheaper bottle elsewhere but the quality won't be as good. I will definitely continue to buy this brand.
Marta M.
Katy, TX
My favorite choice of water Dasani tastes great right out of the bottle or even crisp and refreshing when chilled I add fruit for a twist it's in my verismo coffee maker and on top of stove bolling even my best money saving tip it makes my fresh cut flowers last up to two weeks!
Chelsi B.
As someone who doesn't like water, I suppose my review of water is somewhat biased. Simply put, I don't really like the taste of Dasani water. I'm not sure what it is, but even when I add lemon or ginger(so it tastes less like plain water) Dasani's aftertaste is undesirable to me.
Joyce T.
Dasani is one of my favorite waters to get just because it taste refreshing and it's not overpriced. It has a crisp clean refreshing taste unlike arrowhead. Also the bottle is like a sturdy plastic which makes it more convenient when you're on the go and throwing the bottle in your bag. Rather than the thin plastic although I'm sure these are made to make the environment. better.
Kaytlin B.
Bakersfield, CA
Dasani is the best of both worlds: great tasting water and inexpensive! Some inexpensive water brands have a plastic taste; not Dasani! The added minerals give the water a refreshing taste. So often I find myself literally craving the taste of Dasani water over any other brand!
Brenda T.
Stockton , CA
I buy the 1.5 liter bottle because If I drink one whole bottle I know that I'm drinking my daily water goal and a little extra. Helps me feel full and I use the bottle for a few days then recycle it and buy a new one.
Whitney K.
Easley, SC
Our family enjoys the smaller water bottle size. They are the perfect size for young children when we don't have our reusable water bottles. They fit great in lunch boxes, too. The water itself tastes like fresh water. The price isn't too expensive either. I would recommend.
Kelli N.
Ferndale, WA
Dasani is my go to water brand. Anytime I walk in a store that is what I am looking for, and almost never have I been in a store that has not carried this brand. It's very refreshing. Sometimes the bottles have a funny taste to them, and this brand totally doesn't. I love it.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?