Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
This is the water brand that I always buy. Clean and crisp taste. Bottle is stable and doesn't crush when I open it like some other bottles
Perfect little bottle of water for the kids after a long day of play and in school lunches.We purchase the water at the local stores for $7
I usually prefer to buy spring water rather than purified water. I bought this and was satisfied with the taste. Still prefer spring water.
This is my go to purified water. Tastes fine. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I prefer a spring water brand over this one.
These bottles are so cute and adorable. Perfect for travel and perfect for kids. I throw these in my purse for a quick quench to my thirst!
This is my favorite bottled water by far. It's crisp, clean, fresh, and goes down smooth. The only problem I have is the outrageous price.
These are the absolute perfect size and are convenient when I am on the go and need something small. I would recommend this size to others.
I am always drinking water. Especially going through my pregnancy and after while I breastfeed. I like the taste and it quenches my thirst.
Clean with less plastic taste. Still I would like if it did not come in the plastic but the hard plastic is the best if it must be plastic.
I drink this every single day in school. and listen I'm in a beauty school with a lot of people and it get hot especially on the salon floor
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos