Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Taste great! Doesn't cause me issues! I use a zen water filter at home but when I'm out I'll purchase this brand. Ph levels of water vary.
By far the best-tasting bottled water, in my opinion. I love dasani water! it is not overpriced, and does not have any weird tastes to it.
This is so refreshing, I love it. Since it is purified I can use it to cook and use it in everything I utilize water for on a daily basis.
I think it's the taste but dasani is my go to water if I'm not looking to splurge. Aquafina tastes off compared to this stuff in my opinion
Its good water, but the bottle cap is hard for me to remove. When your very thirsty and sleepy, this is annoying. Otherwise I like dasani.
Dasani is one of my fav & most affordable water brands. Some bottled water has a weird taste to me, but Dasani always tastes clean & pure.
Great water for the price. I live on this stuff at work at my desk to stay hydrated. I also like the fact that they use recylcled bottles.
This is my favorite bottled water by far. It's crisp, clean, fresh, and goes down smooth. The only problem I have is the outrageous price.
Out of all of the bottled water, Dasani is my go-to choice. It's crisp taste is refreshing - and doesn't feel "tainted" like other brands.
Perfect little bottle of water for the kids after a long day of play and in school lunches.We purchase the water at the local stores for $7
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos