Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
The fact I can see you soon as possible and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that I have a great way of saying it would mean
I always carry a bottle or two with me to work. Perfect for on the go! I love that it doesn't have a funky taste like other bottle waters.
Taste like super cheep water! I like Ice Moutian over it, I will drink it when my mom buys it, but not one I would buy if I don't have to.
Dasani purified water is one of the best tasting water as I've ever had it is very pure in case so good I've never had a water tastes great
Dasani water is such a perfect size for school lunches and keeps me hydrated. Dasani is the only water I would drink multiple times a day.
Very refreshing, does not have a bad taste or a dirt taste like some others do. Clean great water. And the size is perfect for small kids.
The size of these are so easy to just toss into a purse or backpack for school and you don't have to worry about making space for a bottle.
Some of the most pure tasting water I've ever had! Crisp, cool, and refreshing. (And that's coming from someone who hates drinking water!)
Dasani has never been my favorite water. I SWEAR it tastes different than normal water! However, I will always choose Dasani over Aquafina.
Love love love! Disneyland stocks this brand and I go there often, so I drink A LOT of it. It's always so refreshing and never disappoints.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos