Dasani® Purified Water
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I love this water!! Water is water I understand that. But this water stays colder longer for some weird reason!! But it's so refreshing!!!
I know a lot of people don't think different brands taste different but they really do. Dasani is by far the purest tasting bottled water.
You cannot say anything bad about good refreshing water. No flavor packs needed. Leaves you feeling refreshed and thirst has been quenched
I mean its water, what you see is what you get. There's not much else to discuss, it's a great cheap alternative compared to other brands.
I drink this every single day in school. and listen I'm in a beauty school with a lot of people and it get hot especially on the salon floor
I always carry a bottle or two with me to work. Perfect for on the go! I love that it doesn't have a funky taste like other bottle waters.
I love drinking bottles water. Dasani bottled water is excellent in quality. The bottles are also very firm which makes them easy to open.
I like this water but I can't say it's my favorite. I usually only buy it when I'm out and about at work or at school which can get pricey.
This is my go to purified water. Tastes fine. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I prefer a spring water brand over this one.
I can drink this water at room temperature and i still cant het enough of it. Nestle is the best tasting water there is! No doubt about it!
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos