BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Elizabeth K.
Raleigh, NC
These are nice size bottles to use when you are on the go or need a little pick me up while you are working out. I repeatedly buy these and my mom used to put them in my lunch every day. There are other sports bottles out there but I feel like the taste of this water is the best.
Randa R.
Opa Locka, FL
I never liked Dasani. It has a taste to it that I do not like. Does not taste fresh. Tastes like minerals and has more viscosity to it compared to other brands of water. I never purchase this brand unless it is all that is offered. Aquafina and Dasani are the two types of brands of water I do not like.. (Aquafina being the worst).
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
This is one of my favorite bottled waters to drink. I think the tiny bit of added sale really makes the flavor perfect, although added sodium might be a negative for others. It is a small amount though. Makes the taste smooth and enjoyable. I also enjoy mixing it with the Dasani Drops Pink Lemonade Flavor Enhancer (my favorite).
Macy C.
Alexandria, VA
Dasani purified water always taste so crisp and refreshing. I love that the bottle is eco friendly and there's not an overuse of plastic. These water bottles are great because you can throw one in your bag when you're headed to the gym and you always have one around! I also love that they're reasonably priced for those on a budget
Sheena Danielle G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I'm an avid water drinker and I will only drink Dasani if I have to. I'm not a huge fan of the taste and prefer another brand over this.
While the company has done great with packaging ultimately drinking water comes down to taste for me to determine if I will purchase and/or support a brand and this is not at the top of my list.
Chelsi B.
As someone who doesn't like water, I suppose my review of water is somewhat biased. Simply put, I don't really like the taste of Dasani water. I'm not sure what it is, but even when I add lemon or ginger(so it tastes less like plain water) Dasani's aftertaste is undesirable to me.
Marta M.
Katy, TX
My favorite choice of water Dasani tastes great right out of the bottle or even crisp and refreshing when chilled I add fruit for a twist it's in my verismo coffee maker and on top of stove bolling even my best money saving tip it makes my fresh cut flowers last up to two weeks!
Claudia G.
Ogden, UT
This is one of the best waters I've had. The taste is so crisp and clean!
The price is not too bad either! It's very affordable whether you buy 1 bottle or a whole case!
The comparison to other brands is very good. You may get a cheaper bottle elsewhere but the quality won't be as good. I will definitely continue to buy this brand.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I like Dasani water. It doesn't have a weird taste to it. Packaging is like any other water bottle, pretty basic. It doesn't really need to be improved, it's fine as it is. I haven't taken notice on whether or not its affordable, I do think it's a little pricey in vending machines though. I would certainly get more of this product.
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH
Dasani is one of my favorite waters next to VOSS but its a lot cheaper than voss so whenever I'm out this water is my best friend. some people say they cant tell the difference between waters but i am a picky person and i really like this water if you're looking for something cheaper than 8 dollars a bottle i recommend dasani.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?