Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
It's water I was thirsty so I drank it. It was cold since I put it in the fridge. You can also put it over ice for a different kind of cold.
I hate dasani, worst tasting water...bad after taste... not a fan I try to bring my own water to movie theaters since they only serve dasani
THIS WATER IS HORRIBLE. First of all, water should not make a shhh sound when being opened, this is water, not soda or a carbonated beverage.
Dasani gets 5 stars for sure. Strong bottles that stay upright when you are using them. Plus Dasani always delivers on fresh delicious water.
I love any kind of water lol. water ifs good for you. i would pick water over any other drink. plus i hate soda so it s easy. DRINK WATER!!!!
Love Dasani but it's a bit acidic ph if I'm not mistaken so that's the room it has to improve. It's affordable and I get it from cvs on sale
The best water. People say that all water tastes the same...I beg to differ. Dasani water has a unique flavor that really does taste better.
I absolutely have to have a liter of water by my side throughout the day. I'll drink 3-4 total, and Dasani is definitely my brand of choice!
It's a decently sized water bottle for the price you pay. Good flavor. Affordable. I like that the bottles are created from 30% plant fibers.
This is the only brand that my husband will drink. We typically go through 1 1/2 cases a week. I can usually find it for under $4 for a case.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos