Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,263 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Definitely sturdy packaging. Love how stream line the container is fits well into most cup holders. The cap is large and won't get lost now.
I like Dasani water, the only issue I have with it is that it has plastic like sort of taste. It tastes better cold, and is really nasty hot
I do not purchase bottled water often but when I do it is Dasani. Dasani is always crisp, cold, tastes clean and not crazy priced for water.
Doesn't have that metallic taste that a lot of water seems to have. Works great to have at work and I down 2 of the liter bottles every day.
I'm a big fan of Dasani. It's always crisp and refreshing, plus I feel like it is typically one of the less expensive bottled water options.
For sure my favorite bottled water. so crisp and fresh. the only complaint is how high the water is filled so when you open the cap it spills
This water rates fresh and clean. It is perfect for packing with my lunch or for throwing in my backpack when we're doing outdoor activities.
Water is water to me. This brand seems readily available all drugstores in the city. It's great to pick up on a hot day at a CVS in the city.
Dasani water is really good it doesn't have a disgusting taste to it. these sizes are perfect for if you aren't going to drink a lot of water.
Dasani is my favorite bottled water to purchase when out and about. Very refreshing and doesn't have an aftertaste like I find Aquafina does.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos