Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Love putting in my kids lunch bags, perfect size for them! They are durable to their little hands and won't collapse while they are drinking.
The only bottled water that I drink! A lot of people say they can't tell a difference that it's just water but Dasani is definitely the best!
I am very picky about what water I drink and this is one of the best waters I've ever had. It doesn't leave an aftertaste and that's a plus!
Great water...tastes great! Love the smaller bottles as they are perfect for kids, clients, and when you don't want a whole gallon of water.
My favorite bottled water. Crisp, clean, delicious. Never disappoints. Love to put one in the freezer for a little and make it a little icy!
Dasani gets 5 stars for sure. Strong bottles that stay upright when you are using them. Plus Dasani always delivers on fresh delicious water.
I buy Dasani occasionally at work when we're out of our local $0.40 brand water. I think it's a little highly priced, but the taste is great!
All I can say "Yummy" .s very refreshing good value for your pocket and makes you thirsty. So if you feel thirsty buy this u won't regret it.
Dasani water is my favorite. I love the crisp flavor it has. It is a bit pricey, but if you're really craving water, this is they way to go.
I honestly find that this brand tastes weird if it's not ice cold! I'm not sure why but it seems to have an after taste of its any bit warm.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos