Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I enjoy drinking Dasani Purified Water. The water tastes very clean. The price per pack is reasonable too. Great for everyday and on the go.
To a lot of people water is just water, that is not the case with me. Dasani is my go to brand, the taste, and the quality are hard to beat.
I love the taste of Dasani, but I do not like the super large rim. I find myself pouring water on myself more often (and I'm not THAT clumsy)
I hate the way Dasani water tastes, it seems like it's dirty tap water. Especially once it gets hot. It leave a bad after taste in my mouth.
Love it love it love it. one of the best bottled water. Dasani has a fresh taste and Is one of the only bottled water in large packages I buy
I dislike Dasani water very much! I don't like the taste at all. Not sure what it is about it,but for me it is not a clean refreshing water.
I love Dasani water because it's tastes like purified water and it's very fresh and hydrating. also I love the packaging of the water bottles
Tastes fine, but is more expensive than Poland Springs and the water bottle is made of thicker plastic which is very bad for the environment.
I love this water. Refreshes me and doesn't have that nasty dirt after taste . Call me crazy but water tastes different to me all the time .
This is one of my favorite bottled water brand it's crisp and clean. You can compare it to other brands and you will see how dasani is better
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos