Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Dasani water always has a crisp, clean taste. This small size is perfect for times when you don't have time to drink a large bottle of water.
The only bottled water that I drink! A lot of people say they can't tell a difference that it's just water but Dasani is definitely the best!
I love this water it has a way better taste then most water I have recently started drinking a lot of water again so I'm excited to dink more
Dasani is my favorite brand of water, I always buy this product when it is on sale. Highly recommend! I believe it has a unique taste to it.
My family only drinks purified spring water. We usually buy Ozarka because it's the best quality but we buy Dasani when we're out and about.
Dasani gets 5 stars for sure. Strong bottles that stay upright when you are using them. Plus Dasani always delivers on fresh delicious water.
The best water. People say that all water tastes the same...I beg to differ. Dasani water has a unique flavor that really does taste better.
I think most water tastes all the same, but this brand comes from the salt water in Miami. Doesn't really make me want to continue buying it.
This is the only brand that my husband will drink. We typically go through 1 1/2 cases a week. I can usually find it for under $4 for a case.
I'm a big fan of Dasani. It's always crisp and refreshing, plus I feel like it is typically one of the less expensive bottled water options.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos