Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I always love Dasani Purified Water. It quenches thirst without leaving behind any strange after tastes. It is definitely a refreshing drink.
I know water doesn't have a taste per say, but there are other brands that have a funny taste but this one doesn't and it always taste fresh!
Dasani is our second favorite brand of water. We enjoy the way the bottles are made, and the cap size make it to where it doesn't feel flimsy.
Dasani is my favorite brand of water, I always buy this product when it is on sale. Highly recommend! I believe it has a unique taste to it.
I usually end up buying this brand of water because it's the cheapest price! Tastes great to me and I like the big size bottles you can get!
Definitely sturdy packaging. Love how stream line the container is fits well into most cup holders. The cap is large and won't get lost now.
Dasani water always has a crisp, clean taste. This small size is perfect for times when you don't have time to drink a large bottle of water.
I do not purchase bottled water often but when I do it is Dasani. Dasani is always crisp, cold, tastes clean and not crazy priced for water.
Water is water but my grandpa had throught cancer and oddly enough some water burnt his throught but thins is one of the brands that doesn't
I purchase Dasani purified water for my fish tank. I've noticed I don't have to change the water as often since someone recommended I try it.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos