BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Bryn B.
These waters are the perfect side for play dates, birthday parties and soccer game snack bags. They also fit perfectly well in lunch bags!! While in general I prefer to use reusable travel bottles and cups, there are times when it makes more sense to use these small bottles. Small children can hold these easily and they are easy to be labeled.
Glam W.
Austin, TX
Dasani is our first choice of water in our house, love it, like I mention in my other review for zephyrhills that I can’t taste water, I like the water quality and the bottle quality. Pretty much all I am looking for in a water bottle, I don’t like flavored one, just because it’s not me to crave a flavored water so this is perfect for me.
Jessica P.
Eagle Lake, FL
YUMMY! Although this was a little more than the other water we were buying it doesn't taste disgusting! It tastes refreshing and yummy! the bottles are not the thin crap the other company uses so you don't have to worry about poking a hole in it and we will so not buy anything else than this!
Kim A.
Love it, the water is pretty much the same as any water, but the bottle is a LOT sturdier than most. I take my Dasani with me every time I go work out. It's not going to collapse and cause water to squirt out at me, and it won't make a crinkling noise like the other bottles. LOVE IT!
Kari V.
West Haven, CT
Dasani is the only water my mom buys. It's not that expensive and she buys it in the big packs from Target. I'm honestly not the type of person to drink water to be honest, but since it is a necessity I drink it. I prefer it over Aquafina because it doesn't have that metallic taste.
Megan F.
Rochester, MI
I like having a water bottle on me and this is the perfect size since it's not too big or too little. The water tastes like really nice water, there is no mineral taste to the water at all! Also, i really like how the bottle feels in my hand, it's a very sturdy plastic water bottle.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Dasani is one of my top two favorite waters! If I am weirdly picky about one thing, water is it! So many brands just have a "dirt" taste to it. But Dasani always taste so refreshing! I buy about 4 Dasani water bottles a day & I'm sure I will for the rest of my life.
Jamie D.
Of course it's water so their isn't much to say about that except Dasani is always my go to water because it just has a clear, crisp and refreshing taste to it. Not sure why but try it and compare it, you will see it just taste lighter. I will always buy this over most other waters.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
I'm from Oregon so I'm kind of a water snob. Sorry but we have the best tasting  water from the tap. I tend not to drink a ton of bottled water just because I can just go fill up my Hydroflask with water from the sink. But when I forget it, I always go towards Dasani. To me it tastes the best out of all of it's other competitors. Also I like that the bottles don't crinkle up when you drink out of them like the off-brand waters do.
Haley O.
Mobile
Even though all water taste the same this water has to be the one for me. On sunny days at the beach you always need to stay hydrated for health reasons. And not only is this water great tasting, now because they are packaged in smaller bottles its not only a must have for the beach; it's a cute must have. 😊
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?