Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Many say water doesn't have a flavor. However, I find Dasani to be the exception. I find the flavor off-putting and I try to avoid this water.
Well it's bottled water, I'm not sure how you can't love bottled water ! I don't like my water flavored so this product works perfectly for me!
This is the brand of water we have at work. Even though water is supposed to be tasteless I definitely think this is one of my favorite brands.
I personally don't see a huge difference between regular water. But Dasani has always been an affordable brand so I like it for that reason. :)
Love these little travel sized waters. Can fit in any sized bag or purse, great for on the go. I prefer this brand of water, very smooth taste.
This water is good, but it sometimes has an unpleasant taste to it, such as plastic. I prefer other types of water like Nestle or Arrowhead.
Dasani is my favorite type of water bottle. It seems like it has the purest water and clean bottle even though the price is high, it is great
Dasani is my favorite and go to water brand. I love all of it's flavored waters and water enhancers but the basic purified water is the best.
Perfect for in the lunch/ snack box or to accompany a midday trip to the park. It tastes clean and I've purchased many times over the years.
Good water. I'm not a fan of bottled water, but if I have to purchase bottled water, this is a brand I trust to not only taste good but safe.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos