Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Tastes good and keeps me hydrated. All water tastes pretty much the same but if I had to say, this one is definitely up there. It does its job
This is the best tasting water you can find. Other brands taste like paper to me like they filter it with paper. This is a clean natural taste
Like how Coke is trying to help the environment with its bottles made of all natural products. My man works for Coke so we always have Dasani.
I will never recommend this water. DO NOT DRINK IT. They inject it with salt to make it addicting and the PH level is so bad for your stomach.
Definitely my favorite bottled water brand. Although some say there is no difference than tap water, you can tell a difference with this brand!
Very cool and refreshing! Smooth and doesn't have that overwhelming mineral taste. Tastes great and essay quenches even you strongest thirsts!
This is my favorite kind of bottled water it doesn't taste like plastic and the water in the bottle isn't slimy like some other bottled waters.
I don't really have much to say about bottled water other than it is refreshing and gets the job done. I like to save bottles for multiple uses
So refreshing. Love reaching into the fridge for a nice cold bottle of water. Doesn't have an after taste the way some other bottled water does
Dasani has a nice fresh and refreshing taste to it. Some waters taste like they came straight from the well but this one leaves you satisfied.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos