Dasani® Purified Water
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 178 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
This is the perfect size bottle for my kids lunchbox! If I buy the large bottles they waste half the bottle. So glad I found the smaller size!
I don't really have much to say about bottled water other than it is refreshing and gets the job done. I like to save bottles for multiple uses
Dasani has a nice fresh and refreshing taste to it. Some waters taste like they came straight from the well but this one leaves you satisfied.
This is the best tasting water you can find. Other brands taste like paper to me like they filter it with paper. This is a clean natural taste
I do not know what they put in this water !! Love it .. I am not a water drinker however I would drink dasani everyday . It has a clean taste .
Great and so refreshing! I try to drink at least 4 bottles a day. Whether you buy in bulk or as an individual bottle you won't be disappointed
I love this water .It doesn't have an after taste like some waters do . I always take one with me anywhere I go. I always try to keep hydrated.
It's water.... it tastes like normal water. It definitely tastes better than tap water, but I'm not sure I've ever had really delicious water.
I love having a bottle of water with me. Dasani bottled water is refreshing and doesn't have a plastic aftertaste like some bottled waters can.
This is the brand of water we have at work. Even though water is supposed to be tasteless I definitely think this is one of my favorite brands.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos