BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Mytri S.
Baltimore, MD
For some reason I feel like Dasani water tastes SO much better than any other regular bottled water. Not sure if there are special minerals in there, but I'll definitely choose Dasani over other brands immediately. Especially, when it's super cold out of the fridge or vending machine. :)
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Not the best bottled water but not the worst. I would prefer to drink Smart Water. The bottle shape is handy and I like that the plastic is thicker. Some water bottles seem so flimsy. I buy as needed when this is the best water option.
Jessica P.
Eagle Lake, FL
YUMMY! Although this was a little more than the other water we were buying it doesn't taste disgusting! It tastes refreshing and yummy! the bottles are not the thin crap the other company uses so you don't have to worry about poking a hole in it and we will so not buy anything else than this!
Bryn B.
These waters are the perfect side for play dates, birthday parties and soccer game snack bags. They also fit perfectly well in lunch bags!! While in general I prefer to use reusable travel bottles and cups, there are times when it makes more sense to use these small bottles. Small children can hold these easily and they are easy to be labeled.
Tina N.
Can't go wrong with Dasani. You know what's weird? This water bottle is actually pretty useful whereas it doesn't get filled up all the way so when you twist the top it doesn't overflow. Maybe I drink water wayyyyy to much to realize that. Great water and packaging.
Elizabeth  E.
Hanford, CA
Love these waters! They are the perfect size for my little ones too! This is by far the best tasting water I have ever had. I love the crispness of it. What ever minerals they put in it is great! I would choose Dasani over every water for the taste, the price, and the fact that it can fit into cup holders. YUM! The only other thing I would like is if they made a sports top one day! That would be great! :)
Crystal C.
Water is the only thing I drink other than one cup of coffee a day. I have tried lots of different brands of bottled water. Dasani is by far my favorite. This water just tastes more pure than others. I like the bottle design as well. I hate the softer bottles that make that horrible crunching noise. These bottles do not.
Glam W.
Austin, TX
Dasani is our first choice of water in our house, love it, like I mention in my other review for zephyrhills that I can’t taste water, I like the water quality and the bottle quality. Pretty much all I am looking for in a water bottle, I don’t like flavored one, just because it’s not me to crave a flavored water so this is perfect for me.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Dasani is my favorite but water is water that is all I have to say about that. I am a repeat consumer for sure and nothing bad to say. It is very affordable personally. I tend to switch up waters once in a great while though. I would recommend but who recommends water? It all tastes the same.
Kari V.
West Haven, CT
Dasani is the only water my mom buys. It's not that expensive and she buys it in the big packs from Target. I'm honestly not the type of person to drink water to be honest, but since it is a necessity I drink it. I prefer it over Aquafina because it doesn't have that metallic taste.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?