BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Riah W.
I used to drink a lot of water when going out on trips, and this is one of the major ones I used to drink. The tap water where I used to live was undrinkable, so I'd always stock up on bottled water when I had the chance. Disani is one of those brands that I'd recommend. Cheap and great tasting.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
It’s not my favorite, but pretty high up there. This water tastes good - yes there is a difference in taste of waters. I also like the sturdy cap - as I take my water everywhere with me all day long and refill it as well. I recommend this and it’s available pretty much anywhere water is sold!
Natalie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Dasani purified water! I don’t have a problem drinking this water although a lot of people hate it I see why! I don’t mind it at all it’s affordable and it’s water I will still repurchase this if there’s not other water bottles around!
B R.
This is my favorite brand of inexpensive purified water, aside from the giant 99 cent bottles from Casey's General Store. This brand is better than Aquafina like another reviewer mentioned. I would recommend this brand to others if they are just looking for some basic, purified water.
Patricia C.
I buy these in bulk because I drink SO much water. Not only does this water quench my thirst & hydrate me (like water is supposed to) but it also provides with a durable bottle that will not crinkle in my backpack. I look for that in a water bone cause I do not enjoy hearing them crinkle in my backpack all day long
Kayla W.
Dasani bottled water is my favorite bottled water. I love that it is a Coke product. I think it has a great taste to it. It's not the most expensive brand of bottled water, but also not the cheapest. My husband and I buy cases of this water and that's what we use at home to drink.
Jordan M.
There's nothing really special about Dasani water. It's overpriced, especially if you go somewhere like Disney World and try to buy it for $5 a bottle. It doesn't really have that great of a flavor that makes me want to buy it ever again. I'd recommend FIJI water instead.
Tabitha R.
I love Dasani purified water. The taste is very pure and refreshing. I tend to always have in hand some of the 16 ounce sizes. I also love the fact that it is based from The Coca Cola Company. If your looking for a good cheap water for on the go I highly recommend this.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
A favorite, is a Coca-Cola product, available in convenience stores, supermarkets and fast food restaurants too. Usually price about a dollar. Taste great and comes in different sizes
Brooke B.
I love Dasani's purified water ! It has a unique taste too it. The bottles are made out of heavier plastic than most so it's perfect for all day without the bottles crumbling. It has a quite refreshing taste too it, I recommend to others that love water.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?