Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I love the taste of Dasani! I really hate that mineral water taste I get when I drink Talking Rain or Arrowhead. I really cant stand those ones.
This is a great tasting brand of water. Unlike, nestle which. I do not prefer due to the mineral like taste. This is a much fresher tasting water
Great prize, and has a good taste! Some water taste weird but this one doesn't and i like their lid I'm actually able to open it with out my mouth!!
These little bottles are so cute! They are easy to just throw in my purse. Dasani water is my favorite water so I love to put these in my purse.
One of my favorite bottled water brands. Taste is so refreshing. Always a go to brand. Somewhat expensive come pare to other brands but worth it
I mainly like this water because of the shape of the water bottle. It has a larger opening, and it just feels a bit better against my lips. LOL!!
Clean, purified water. Tastes like water. I drink a ton of water as I exercise nearly everyday and need to stay hydrated. Dasani does the trick!
It may sound funny to say that this brand of water tastes better than any of the rest, but it's the truth. We've always used Dasani and love it!
Great taste, love the packaging and shapes of the bottles. Only down side is it is a bit pricey compared to store brands that taste just as good.
I love Dasani water. Some people say that all water tastes the same, but I beg to differ. Dasani is hands down my favorite regular bottled water.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos