Dasani® Purified Water
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
My absolute favorite brand for bottled water. This is the only bottle that has no "spring" water taste like other name brands. Super refreshing.
If I buy bottled water, Dasani is my preferred brand. It's not as expensive as some. When I buy this particular brand, I only do single bottles.
Only buy this water when there are no other options. Filtered tap water it is. If I am thirsty and this is the only option, then I will take it.
I'm kind of picky about water. Some might call me a water snob. I love Evian and Smart water. But if neither are available, Dasani isn't too bad.
Great prize, and has a good taste! Some water taste weird but this one doesn't and i like their lid I'm actually able to open it with out my mouth!!
This is the best water ever, it is verry refreshing especialy when a little chilled its not like other water that taste like they are sink water
One of my favorite bottled water brands. Taste is so refreshing. Always a go to brand. Somewhat expensive come pare to other brands but worth it
Usually find this in a vending machine. It's a great bottled water and tastes clean and crisp especially when cold. On the inexpensive side too.
This water is just fine for a bottled water, but I am not very picky. It isn't the first brand that I reach for but it certainly isn't the last.
Only water i purchase. Not only is it the best tasting but also i love the side of the drinking opening. its not as small as other water bottles.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos