Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I really enjoy this water and I really like the size . The size makes it easier to pack and carry and I really appreciate the dasani water flavor .
One of my must haves in the fridge ! Seriously love the taste of this water. The bottling is easy to grasp and smaller bottles are great for kids.
Love the small bottles for easy carry. When I have to carry everyone's water bottles it makes it easy to carry 4 Or more at a time in my mommy bag.
Favorite bottled water ever. Tastes so fresh and refreshing even when it’s not straight out of the fridge. Best bottled water and only kind I buy.
Always refreshing and tastes so good! Definitely blows a lot of competition out of the water because of the quality of water this company produces!
This is my favorite brand of water. After tasting Dasani other waters don't taste as good. There is no weird taste it's so crisp and clean tasting!
My favorite favorite favorite water brand. Anyone that says they don't taste a difference in water is crazy! This water taste clean and refreshes!
Desani is the water bottle of choice. It has a good taste and reasonable price. It does not taste like tap water like some other water bottles do.
Easy to carry. Good for trips and concerts. Good for hikes and purses. Also good for making bottles for babies as its small enough for diaper bags
I know it comes from a water purification plant it Atlanta, but I don't care. Dasani is the best tasting bottled water for its price point, period.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos