Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,255 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
So many people I know say they cannot taste a difference in water. I can. I love Dasani water! We buy several cases every time we grocery shop!
Basic. Nothing really special. I try to not buy bottled water since it's not really any different from tap water, but when out, I look for Dasani.
I love the taste of Dasani water and the size of these bottles is convenient to store and take with you but it's not enough water to quench thirst.
Wonderful refreshing taste! It is crisp and clean just like you'd imagine pure water to taste! I also like that they produce various size bottles.
I love Dasani water. It is always refreshing and has a great, clean taste. There is never any funny after tastes which can happen with some waters.
Dasani is the water I get when I'm feeling fancy. This little bottles are great for baby showers, birthdays or just for guest when they come over.
I Like the taste of this water, even though its only purified water. I also like that the bottle isn't flimsy like others, and has a wider opening.
I always drink filtered water. I do not like it flavored unless I put it in. I just like plain water. I drink about 7-8 glasses of water every day.
I love the taste of this water compared to other filtered waters. the fact the try to reduce on the amount of plastic used is a great added bonus!
It has a pleasant taste unflavored that apparently my husband cant taste. A million times better than tap water. My go to brand in purified water.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos