Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
One of my favorite water brands. The plastic bottle itself is really durable. Where as the Zephyrhills bottle is not. And the water taste good too.
I am quite picky about the water that I drink, so I like this brand because there is no aftertaste and no odd taste due to tons of extra minerals.
Cute little bottle. Good to keep around in convenient places like the car or the desk! So easy to conceal in a purse to carry with me all the time.
We love this water. Our whole family is always grabbing one on the way out the door. The taste is very refreshing and I will always choose Dasani.
This tastes like water. It's good, refreshing and hydrating. It satisfies my thirst without spending a ridiculous amount of money on "fancy water"
Love the size and price of this water. Only can buy when it's on sale. We don't drink a lot of water, but when we do one of our go to's is Dasani.
I feel like you can't really review water....water is water. I haven't had any of the flavored water because I am not that big into flavored water.
Wonderful refreshing taste! It is crisp and clean just like you'd imagine pure water to taste! I also like that they produce various size bottles.
I Like the taste of this water, even though its only purified water. I also like that the bottle isn't flimsy like others, and has a wider opening.
It's water. I'm not sure what I can say about water. I love water and Dasani tastes like water, therefore it quenches my thirst for water. Awesome
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos